You can call it Drunk Souls or Drinking Souls but either way you are going to die once you mix alcohol and Dark Souls.
Dark Souls Drinking Rules
As always, you may use as many or as few of the drinking game rules below. Remember, you will drink.
- You die, take one drink
- Reach a bonfire. Praise the sun and take two drinks
- For ever 1,000 souls you gain, take a drink
- Drink from your Estus Flask, take a drink
- Failed to retrieve your souls after dying, take two drinks
- Kill a boss, celebrate with a drink
- Get invaded and lose, take a drink
- Use Humanity, take a drink
- Fall off of cliff, take one drink. Two if you rolled off
- Anytime someone says “Get Gud” that person takes a drink
Do you have a favorite drinking game or rule while playing Dark Souls? Have a game you have drinking rules to? I want to hear from you. Please leave a comment below.
All of the drinking games are to be played by people who are of legal age to drink. This blog does not encourage or take responsibility for any stupid behavior or results that may occur while playing these games. For more information please read the site’s disclaimer.
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. If you like what you’ve read, you can help support Joystick Journey by donating via Ko-fi. Just click the button below. Thank you, I greatly appreciate your support!