Dark Souls is not a mercifulness game that expects a lot out of player. Why not push your body to the limit while you’re playing with these exercise game rules.
Dark Souls Exercise Rules
- You Die you do 10 pushups
- Do 10 jumping jacks for every Estus Flask you drink
- If you fail to collect your souls do 5 burpees
- Fall off the edge of a cliff, do 10 squats
- When you come across a bloodstain or a message do 10 sit ups
- Approach the fog gate, do 10 bicycle kicks
- When you rest at a campfire do 10 jump squats
- Jog in place for as long as you have a status effect like poison
Do you have any exercise rules while playing Dark Souls? Have a game you set exercise rules to? I want to hear from you. Please leave a comment below.
All of the exercise games are to be a fun variation to play along with. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health-care professional before starting any new fitness plan or game. Know your limits and be stop when you need to. This includes but not limited to faintness, dizziness, pain or shortness of breath. This blog does take responsibility for any injuries or other health results that may occur while using these exercise rules. For more information please read the site’s disclaimer.
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. If you like what you’ve read, you can help support Joystick Journey by becoming a Patreon. When you support me on Patreon you’ll get behind the scenes look at my writing process and other exclusives. Thank you, I greatly appreciate your support!