One of my favorite Super Nintendo game series. This SNES trilogy deserves great drinking game rules to go along with it, so grab a Wells Banana Bread and as you play as Donkey, Diddy, Trixie, or Kiddy as you fight against the evil King K. Rool.
Donkey Kong Country SNES Drinking Game Rules
Take a drink when
- Switch characters
- Start a bonus barrel game – Take another drink if failed
- Discover a hidden barrel
- Fire yourself from a barrel. Add another drink if you miss the next barrel
- Rescue a Kong (2nd Player drinks)
- Visit a Kong
- Finish a level. Add another drink if it’s a boss fight
- Obtain / Turn into an animal helper
- You die
Do you have a favorite drinking game or rule while playing Donkey Kong Country? Have a game you have drinking rules to? I want to hear from you. Please leave a comment below.
All of the drinking games are to be played by people who are of legal age to drink. This blog does not encourage or take responsibility for any stupid behavior or results that may occur while playing these games. For more information please read the site’s disclaimer.
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. If you like what you’ve read, you can help support Joystick Journey by donating via Kofi. Just click the button below. Thank you, I greatly appreciate your support!