Soccer, much like drinking is universal. Enjoy a game of FIFA with your friends as you drink to penalties and corner kicks.
FIFA Drinking Game Rules
- Take a drink when time is stopped for the following: corner kicks, free kicks, penalty shots, offsides.
- Drink twice for receiving a yellow card
- Drink 3 times for receiving a red card
- Finish your drink if you injure another player
- Goal scored on you, take 2 drinks
- Double all drinks during extra time
Do you have a favorite drinking game or rule while playing FIFA? Have a game you have drinking rules to? I want to hear from you. Please leave a comment below.
All of the drinking games are to be played by people who are of legal age to drink. This blog does not encourage or take responsibility for any stupid behavior or results that may occur while playing these games. For more information please read the site’s disclaimer.
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. If you like what you’ve read, you can help support Joystick Journey by becoming a Patreon. When you support me on Patreon you’ll get behind the scenes look at my writing process and other exclusives. Thank you, I greatly appreciate your support!