I love the Game Chasers, they’re like a combination of American Pickers and Pawn Stars but for retro video games. If you haven’t seen an episode you’re missing out. They put all of their episodes on YouTube and they’re very professionally done. I could definitely see them airing on cable TV. As always, feel free to mix and match these rules to match your gaming session.
While Watching Game Chasers or Toy Chasers
- Drink when someone is caught slippin’ (Finish your drink if it’s 8-bit Eric)
- If Jay’s low ball offer is insultingly low
- When you hear “What’s wrong the with these guys”
- When you hear “Allllriight”
- When you hear “Oil up and hit the gym with me.”
- When you hear “I’m a floating head”
- When you hear “Chode”
- When you hear “That’s the way game chasing goes”
- When you hear “That’s a really good game”
- Poorly drawn Microsoft paint reenactment drawings
- Anytime someone burps or farts. +1 drink if someone comments on how rank it smells
- Squid Jay goes across the screen
- Anyone complains about the camera work
- When anyone mentions that they’re running late or woke up late
- Jay gives an insultingly low offer to a seller
- Billy reminisces about his childhood
- Finish your drink if they start talking about aliens
- Cameo by other YouTube personalities
Know Your Video Game Prices
Anytime someone buys a games pause before they show the price. Everyone takes a guess of what the retail price of the game is and the closest to the price shown on screen wins. Losers take a drink.
Do you have a favorite drinking game or rule while watching The Game Chasers? Have a YouTube series you have drinking rules to? I want to hear from you about it. Please leave a comment below.
All of the drinking games are to be played by people who are of legal age to drink. This blog does not encourage or take responsibility for any stupid behavior or results that may occur while playing these games. For more information please read the site’s disclaimer.
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. If you like what you’ve read, you can help support Joystick Journey by donating via Ko-fi. Just click the button below. Thank you, I greatly appreciate your support!