These drinking game rules are more for the Ocarina of Time, one of my favorite Zelda games, but you can adjust them slightly for other versions. As always, feel free to mix and match these rules.
Take A Drink When
- You break a pot. Why are you destroying their possessions you monster
- Triforce is mentioned
- Master Sword is Mentioned
- Collect the treasure in the big chest
- Collect a piece of the heart or Skulltula
- Use a bomb and get bombed
Take 2 Drinks When
- Link stays quiet when he should say something
- Ganon is mentioned
- When you reach 3 hearts and hear that annoying beeping
- When the owl repeats itself because you screwed up and hit the wrong button
Finish Your Drink When
- Kill the boss of a dungeon
- You died and had to use a fairy to save you
Master Quest Rules
There is only one rule for this game, drink when Navi says “Hey Listen.”
Do you have a favorite drinking game or rule while playing The Legend of Zelda? Have a game you have drinking rules to? I want to hear from you. Please leave a comment below.
All of the drinking games are to be played by people who are of legal age to drink. This blog does not encourage or take responsibility for any stupid behavior or results that may occur while playing these games. For more information please read the site’s disclaimer.
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. If you like what you’ve read, you can help support Joystick Journey by becoming a Patreon. When you support me on Patreon you’ll get behind the scenes look at my writing process and other exclusives. Thank you, I greatly appreciate your support!