Bring your sweater vest because we’re going to the country club to play some tennis. Played with Mario Tennis Aces or really any version of Mario Tennis.
Regular Mario Tennis Drinking Game Rules
- When you concede a point take a drink
- Get aced on a serve, take a drink
- When you get a fault take a drink
- Double fault means a double drink
- Use your special move, take a special drink
- Finish your drink when you lose a match
- Person who looses must finish the drink at the end of the match.
- If the score is tied and goes to advantage then double the number of drinks.
Serve It Up!
Start off with one drink between opponents. The person who isn’t serving holds onto the drink. When that person concedes a point they must take a drink. Pass the drink to the other person whenever the server switches sides.
Played with 4 people and each person has a drink of their choice. If you cause the other team to score a point (Ex. Miss hitting the ball) then you must take a drink. If both team members screw up then both team members must take a drink. Do you argue a lot about whose at fault? Well that means you both need to take a moment and reflect on what it means to be a team. Take double the amount of drinks.
Do you have a favorite drinking game or rule while playing Mario Tennis? Have a game you have drinking rules to? I want to hear from you. Please leave a comment below.
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. If you like what you’ve read, you can help support Joystick Journey by donating via Kofi. Just click the button below. Thank you, I greatly appreciate your support!
All of the drinking games are to be played by people who are of legal age to drink. This blog does not encourage or take responsibility for any stupid behavior or results that may occur while playing these games. For more information please read the site’s disclaimer.