I loved played rock band in college. It was definitely one of our go to games when I was hanging out friends. With all college experiences, alcohol was involved at some point. Here are some the rules we played with when playing Rock Band. Since you’re going to be playing instruments while drinking, everyone will need a straw for their drink. Like always, feel free to mix and match these rules for your next Rock Band night.
Rock Band Drinking Game Rules
- Anytime you have a solo, show off your skills by taking a long drink
- Singer has a tambourine solo, take a break by having a drink. Pro Tip: Us your thigh instead of your hand so you can enjoy your drink
- 5 stars is a band cheers! Everyone takes a drink
- Get under 3 stars (it’s possible), everyone finish their drink because you’re terrible.
- Is someone taking too long to pick a song, take a drink because this is going to be awhile.
- Back to Back: Call it out and lean against your fellow band mate’s back. If successful, cheers with a drink.
- Did someone pick a song where you don’t play much? Sit back, relax, and drink casually until your part shows up and you panic because you didn’t see the notes come down the screen, miss, and break your band’s combo.
Do you have a favorite drinking game or rule while playing Rock Band or Guitar Hero? Have a game you have drinking rules to? I want to hear from you about it. Please leave a comment below.
All of the drinking games are to be played by people who are of legal age to drink. This blog does not encourage or take responsibility for any stupid behavior or results that may occur while playing these games. For more information please read the site’s disclaimer.
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. If you like what you’ve read, you can help support Joystick Journey by donating via Ko-fi. Just click the button below. Thank you, I greatly appreciate your support!